Apr 5, 2008

Paramedic Training

first aid training
click here for first aid, cpr and aed training
Cebu, Philippines

I have graduated from my accountancy course but instead of concentrating on my field of education I decided to stick it out with the rescue unit. I have undergone several training from basic to advance first aid as well as basic to advance firefighting. I have also undergone advance cardiac life support course and other related lifesaving procedures. That is me on the center, as featured by one of the daily newspapers. We were actually demonstrating Advance Cardiac Life Support procedure using an intubation manequen and an ECG simulator.


click here for first aid, cpr and aed training
Cebu, Philippines
first aid training

3 comments:

  1. may i know when is the scheduled training? and where? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please visit our website or network.. www.basiclifesaving.org or www.basiclifesaving.net to contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paramedics really enjoy what they do and the different challenges that each day brings and the working environment of a paramedic also means that you work on a shift basis which certainly beats the 9 to 5 office job.

    ReplyDelete