Aug 25, 2009

Pilar Camotes


I was again invited by the Office Of Civil Defense to speak about First aid on one of their Disaster Management Seminar. This time the venue was in Pilar Camotes.

The Municipality is on a separate island from Camotes proper. It was the first time that I have set foot on the island and I was really amazed by the sandy white beaches. So and so that I took a picture of the island prior to disembarking from the boat.

My topic was on the first day of the seminar and no less than the beloved mayor of the Municipality graced the seminar with his opening remarks. Participants during the seminar were school teachers, municipal employees, baranggay officials.

After my turn, I immediately boarded a boat so I could get back to the city of Cebu in time for my training the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment