Nov 22, 2009

Nov 18, 209 San Francisco, Camotes

I proceeded to San Francisco, Camotes to speak about First aid and other Basic Life Support programs on this day. The Office of Civil Defense has one again invited me to speak about the topic as part of their three day Disaster Management Seminar.

If you have not visited this place, I suggest that you should. It is blessed with great beaches and many other tourist attractions. I have been visiting this place from time to time for lectures as well as for relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sir Jonathan. This is one of your participant during the seminar. You certainly made us realized that first aid is very important. From among the seminars that I have attended, yours is the best so far. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete