Oct 11, 2010

The Working Vacation Log....

My apologies for the long absence. Let’s just say that I was quite busy with life and most often the internet was not on my side. Well, I was busy working. I think most of you by now know that I conduct training and with it, I travel a lot. Well, here I am again. I am posting back to keep you updated. I have also decided to put a little twist on my journal as it seems quite boring just to read the training and see the participants.

I will be adding more on the journal the places, destinations as well as landmarks and tourist attractions on the area hoping to guide other people as they travel. I am also doing this to keep up a promise to “S”…. The very person who made me realize that life is not just about waking up and sleeping, there is more to it, more than what the eyes can see, and more than what the ears can hear... life is actually what you want it to be... to make it worth living... So join me as I take you to my "working vacation"......

No comments:

Post a Comment