Sep 6, 2014

Lecture Invitation Iloilo Doctors College Sept 4, 2014



It has been years since I have not updated this blog. I have no excused but I think it would be time to to post here again. Just recently I was invited to speak about Basic Life Support - CPR and ECG Interpretation topic at Iloilo Doctors College.

The program was good for one day and the participants are nursing graduates who will be taking the nursing board exam before the end this year.



I am happy indeed that to have shared additional knowledge that may be useful during their board exam.

This program would have not materialized without the support of my friends from Iloilo Doctors College who was with me all the way. 

My next training will be in Cebu and this is under the American Safety and Health Institute BLS course and ACLS course. Will surely update this blog and hope to be able to do so from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment