May 2, 2009

Ginatilan Disaster Management Seminar

On April 28, 2009 I was already in Ginatilan, Cebu Province. I was invited by the Office of Civil Defense to speak about First aid, CPR and Basic Firefighting for their Disaster Management Seminar in Ginatilan.

Ginatilan is about 3 hours bus ride from the City of Cebu. This means that I have to wake up early to catch the early trip to arrive in time for the seminar. I boarded the Ceres bus bound for Bato, Santander via Barili. This trip will surely pass the Municipality of Ginatilan.

Most of the participants were Baranggay officials of the Municipality as well as several public school teachers. I also had the opportunity to meet the Municipal Mayor and to likewise had the chance to thank him for the very warm welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment