Nov 9, 2010

BLS Goes 4 Years!

Many may have not known this but our training center has just reached another milestone. Just recently I remembered that we have already reached 4 years.

We have been approved by ECSI as an accredited training center last October of 2006. As the years pass by, we have continued to conduct trainings and have widened our reached. From Visayas to Mindanao and later this month will be going to Luzon.

I would like to thank everyone for their support. To all instructors, keep up the good work.. to all our coordinators, thank you for the patronage and to all our participants... thank your for your trust.

We hope to continue serving you and share with you the art of saving lives.... Happy 4th Year to all of us!


On the sideline:

Well, considering that its our 4th years, my buddy Leo and I have been scouting for a BLS muse. hahaha, just kidding. During the course of the training, there were some participants who pose for picture taking. So perhaps it would be great to post them here. Maybe you could help me out in choosing the best candidate for our BLS muse, just in time for our 4th year celebration.....











Now let's see if my buddy Leo can beat those pictures... Hahahaha!. Well, don't get me wrong. They are all friends and participants of our training. Once again... see you on my next post...

Happy 4 years..... Basic Lifesaving Solutions!

We Bring Safety Closer To You!

No comments:

Post a Comment