Jun 6, 2008

The Caregiving Advantage

As you have noticed, we have already conducted two First aid, and Pro CPR courses on CCSDC. I find it necesarry to give you a background on the Cebu Caregiving Studies and Development Center.

CCSDC have been around for quite a time. In fact they started 9 years ago. They have already trained a lot of caregivers and have sent lots of successful caregivers abroad.

Long before I started with our training center, I have been delivering First aid, CPR training to their students since the rescue unit that I once worked were the ones who conducted First aid training to their students.

When I resigned from the unit, the management of the school decided that I should continue delivering the courses to their students.

The Cebu Caregiving Studies and Development Center is located in Mel Go Building, Sanciangko St. Cebu City.

The Cargiving Program is about 6 to 7 months program. It includes different modules from Childcare, Care for the Elderly, Home Management and many other programs. For a complete guide, visit CCSDC.

No comments:

Post a Comment